Friday, May 9, 2014

In School Writing-5/9/14-Ubuntu Opportunity

     Mr. Joseph gave my friend, Hunter, and I the old laptops, because he doesn't know the passwords to them, so we are going to install Ubuntu on them, over the weekend. I hope this doesn't interfere with any plans my mom made, that involve going into the OUTER-NET!! Simon no like the outer-net, Simon stay inside with technology.

     Anyways, I might go to this really crappy outdoor skate park in Berkeley, and maybe do some other fun stuff, like use technology.

Extra Ubuntu Photo


     So Mr. Joseph told me to just write, so I am. I'm just typing, typing away, fixing my errors as I go on, because that's what I was told to do. I'm really bored, and a little hungry. So over the summer, I am going to work out and exercise and loose some what weight so I can be "Strong like bull," and I'll be all tough and stuff.
     I'm also going to try to make some money, and save up for some stuff, like some games and stuff on eBay and Amazon. So my mom said she was going to buy the Watch_Dogs game, so I'm saving up $70 so I can get the limited edition, and the seasons pass, and some stuff on eBay,and some weapons and headphones. So yeah, I hope I don't get bored this summer, because I found some things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment