Wednesday, May 21, 2014

AHW 5/21/14-Successful Windows 8.1 and Ununtu Dual-Boot

<Post>

I am SUCCESSFUL!!
I am currently installing Ubuntu, to my, Acer Aspire V5, to create my Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu dual-boot, as told previously today. One thing that I am wishing for, is that the touch-screen driver works out of the installer (which it does). As told on mine, and maybe Hunter's blogs, one of the laptops I got from Mr. Joseph, the touch-pad mouse didn't work, it only worked, in the installer.
</Post>
<Update1>

So it turns out, the touch-screen does actually work, just a little worse than I though it was, but I can still try the new mobile Ubuntu, that the Ubuntu Devolpers have just finished, it might be really good. Anyway, I'll post a video later tonight, after I edit the book discusion video, of my Ubuntu boot-up setup, and me using the touch screen.
Signed,
Simon
</Update1>

No comments:

Post a Comment