Tuesday, May 27, 2014

At-Home Writing May 27th, 2014

After watching Hunter's Video today, I am now trying to get Mac OS X Mavericks onto a Virtual Box (a virtual Operating System) on my Ubuntu System, on my laptop.

So, I was reading outside in the rain earlier tonight, and it was pretty fun. So I got my Watch_Dogs Season Pass and GameStop extra add-on for my Xbox One today, but sill, no Watch_Dogs has come in yet. The guy at GameStop said that it's cheaper for the company to send the game straight from the warehouse to the costumers, rather than having the store as the middle man. So I'm still waiting.

I'm thinking about extending my Ubuntu Partition, but there are some problems with it, so I don't thinks it perfect yet with my computer. Besides, I won't be needing that much room yet, and if I do, its fairly easy.

So that's my At-Home Writing for the day. Check back tomorrow for anything else I might be up to, or some news on what’s happening already.


Sincerely,
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment