Monday, May 12, 2014

HTML Code-5/12/14-100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In-Class Writing-5/12/14

In-Class Writing/At-Home Writing

WARNING: I am writing this in html!

Yayy!! It's my 100th post!

(Including drafts :( *sadface*)
So, I looked at my grade, and I think I'm going to need people to Sherpa me in a class like Spanish, someone like Leo or Ryan, someone who does really well in Spanish, and usually doesn't forget their work, I think it would really help me pick up my Spanish grade.
So, this is something that happened on my way home from school, when I had gotten off the bus, it had started to rain! Not TOO hard, lightly, mostly. But as soon as I got to my front door, and my brother walked up and saw me, it started to POOR!! Really hard. After that, my mom came home, and said that she was waiting for me at the bus stop, and somehow I had gotten home early. WOW. What a day today. I pretty good one I'd say!
Well, I guess that's both my In-Class and At-Home Writing for the day! Hope you read my blog next time.
Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment