Wednesday, May 21, 2014

AHW 5/21/14 Morning Writing

               So, it turns out I won’t get my game on the date its released, because GameStop is too lazy to have it sent to them because I changed it to the special package to late, so they’ll ship it from the factory on the release day.

               Anyways, I am planning on tri-booting my laptop, with Windows 8.1, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X. I am currently only going to dual-boot with Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu, because when I install the Mac OS, I want it to be touchscreen compatible, which is possible, proven on Microsoft’s Surface Pro 2, dual-booted with Android and Mac OS, and pretty amazing.


               I’m currently writing this in the morning, and… there’s the bell. So I guess I’ll have to go in a minute. So, currently, I’m planning, which should happen today, to dual-boot Windows 8.1 and Ubuntu.

No comments:

Post a Comment