Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Break Writing

     This Christmas had to have been one of the best. I got about two years worth of presents, and my  brother got a MacBook Pro for his birthday. Plus, it is snowing like crazy, and its gonna be below zero, so we might not have school for maybe the whole week.

     I got an iPhone 5s, and the Elder Scrolls Anthology, and an Xbox One and I bought myself Saints Row IV: The Game of the Generation edition, and its really cool. I also got a Universal Programmable Sonic Screwdriver, a mini Sonic Screwdriver and a Vortex Manipulate. So far, this has been the best Christmas EVER!! It probably won't be topped for a while.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I'm glad to hear you got some cool stuff.

    Post a video of you playing a game or make a cheat of your new game and post it here.

    ReplyDelete