Tuesday, January 14, 2014

AHW 1.14.14

     Today I had a really horrible headache, but when i got home and took a shower and listened to some Dubstep, my mind cleared instantly. I feel great right now, although I am pretty pissed because the WiFi suddenly got really slow over the weekend and I can barely do anything on my laptop half the time.
     And while I was panting I got paint in my hair, which was actually pretty fun actually, but I started doing a pretty bad job, and I'm just gonna blame it on my headache for now. I am currently saving up money for a few things, mainly a Starcraft 2 bundle, 50% off, and a few other things, but my job is really slow paying, $5 a week, so I might have to find some extra things to do to get money.

     Well my head is about to explode because of my alarm so this is all for today.

3 comments: