Sunday, January 12, 2014

AHW 1.12.14

    So there is this thing called My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and the peopl ewho like it are called Bronies. No I am a formal Brony, but my brother and I watched a movie about Bronies and now I think I am a Brony again. I really don't know what to say, but Bronies are a lot more than what most people think. We aren't 'fags' in fact, Bronies are one of the biggest groups or Fandoms (The community that surrounds a tv show/movie/book etc), and one of the only with their own music, animations, and conventions, only for that Fandom. I'd say My Little Pony is actually one of the Strongest Fandoms, and we can't be beaten down.

    And so I am proud to be part of something called Fandoms United, which is an organization where if you are part of Fandoms United, you look out for all other fandoms. Plus, the My Little Pony fandom is one of the only Fandoms that get a lot of hate, so I feel proud to be Brony, and any other fandom, because I am a follower of Fandoms United, and Fandoms United is a proud standing group and won't fall easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment