Thursday, January 9, 2014

AHW 1.9.14

Agh!! I am flipping out right now. I don't know why, but i just feel stressed because I have to do so much stuff in order for me to be able to make the Scratch game good, but the 5th Graders in my group have high expectations, but they don't realize hard it is, how many lines of code and the different variables and movements, and making him be able to move and talk and things.

     Like I said before, I really do not need to be freaking out, I just am because there is so much to do, and I am supprised I even got this in.

     Plus my schedule is a little messed up because play rehersal is until six, and then i got home, ate dinner, and I have barley any time to do my homework, but I seem to doing most of it so that is good. I am now gonna finish up my homework and then go to bed to start again on Friday, but this month is gonna be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment