Monday, April 14, 2014

Over Break (Part 1)

     Over break, me and my brother were outside, having fun, and he was riding my electric scooter (so lame) and I was riding his longboard.
     So as I'm riding down the street a car is coming, so I rear over to the left side of the street. So I'm just cruising, and then out of nowhere, this huge pothole (I couldn't see it from where I was), small enough for anything BUT a skateboard. So the wheels fall into the pothole, and flings me foreword. My knees bend, and my right knee hits the ground first, next is my left elbow, and my head lightly touches the ground, but my glasses got bent.
     I lay on the ground saying over and over again "F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k, F**k...," as my brother tries to help my up. He tries to drag me off the street, but it hurt my knee.
     So then I hop on my lame electric scooter, and ride home, with my leg hanging off, and everytime the scooter kind of randomly braked and then went on again, it hurt my elbow.
      After that, I sat down at my dinner table, and ate dinner, and then I started to feel better, I almost broke my leg and arm, but now I'm fine. Wow, What day.

No comments:

Post a Comment