Thursday, March 20, 2014

At Home Writing (Writing About My Life) March 20th, 2014

Today, I was downloading hacked (modified) Pokemon games for the Gameboy Advanced. And I have decided, that I'm going to make my own, but all the websites I found don't work, but I have a plan. I found a website that has the applications, and explains what they are, but the download buttons down work, so I'm gonna look up the application on google, and find them. Then, I am gonna work really long and hard, and I'm gonna have people test it, and after a few years (I know this isn't gonna be a one month easy/cheesy game, I want it to be good) I'll a full and ready game, and hopefully, it'll be one of the bests.

So that's what I've been doing so far (besides interupting an interview to get picked up 10 minutes early from class), and hopefully, I'll keep doing it until its the very best.

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Teach Pokémon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), it's you and me
I know it's my destiny
(Pokémon!)
ooh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me, and I'll teach you
Po-ké-mon
(Gotta catch 'em all!)
Gotta catch 'em all!
Pokémon!

No comments:

Post a Comment