Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AHW 2.26.14

Today, was an alright day. It was good, up until the end of school, because at the end of school, I went out the side door to go back around the school, because it is usually really fun, but the snow was really deep, and I got looked out, and I had to walk all the way around the school, in about 9 inches of snow, and it took and while to get there. And the whole while I was walking around the school, I was really upset, because I knew I was going to miss the bus.

So when I finally got there, I had missed my bus, and I called my mom, and she was really supportive, and she came and got me from the school. It was not very fun, and I won't ever do it until the end of the school year is year, and the heat of the summer has dried everything up.

So that was the story or why my day was ruined, and took a crap on my happiness, but other than that, I would say, that my day was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment