Sunday, March 17, 2013

3.17.13 5 MIN

Yesterday was so much fun. First I went to Logan's birthday party at Dave and Buster's for like four hours.
Then me and my mom went to Great Lakes Crossing for Rainforest Cafe for lunch.
We got me a BMO watch and a BMO toy and a glow bracelet.
After that my mom was using a GPS and I ask, why you using dat. She said because we were going home a different way.
After a little bit, we were near where my brother graduated and where Erebus is.
I all of the sudden see a line of people and a sign that says...(drumroll)... LINDSEY STIRLING!!

My mom pulls up her phone and records my reaction. It was funny.

So we go into the dance club and the bass is pumping. So we wait and then the starting band comes on. After about a half hour, she comes on. I had the time of my life from then until 10:30. I even got right up close to the stage. It was so cool.

I had such a good time, and everything that my mom did that day all made sense after I knew about concert. Well it was a blast and I loved it. That's all I gots to say

No comments:

Post a Comment